Parent Portal is a secure, web-based application that gives you an opportunity to view :
- your child’s attendance
- schedule and assignment grades
- posted report card grades and comments
- academic history and SOL test score history
- communicate with your child’s teachers by email
- review and update your current contact information
Parent Portal is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
General Guidelines and Expectations for use:
- To access Parent Portal, you will need a username and password issued by your child’s school. The school system will only share parent portal information with parents and /or legal guardians.
- Please keep your information confidential in order to ensure the privacy of your child’s academic records.
- All communications between school and home will be respectful and focused on the student.
- The input of grades by teachers will be timely, but not immediate. The school system expects grades to be entered within a week’s time, unless notification is made previously by the teacher.
- School responses to inquiries will be timely, but not immediate. Please allow teachers time to compose a thoughtful response. The education and care for children will be the primary responsibility for school personnel.
To log into Parent Portal, you will need to have been issued a username and password by your child’s school.
Click here to open Parent Portal and login.
Logging in for the first time and need instructions, click here.
If you need your password reset, you will need to contact your child's school in person or send an email to the school Principal.
Take a video tour of Parent Portal. Click Start your Tour to begin viewing the video.
Click here to view and/or print a Parent Portal User Guide with pictures.
Click here to view a picture of the Parent/Guardian screen.
Click here to view instructions on how to reset your password.